(2) License to use website
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You must not
- (a) republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- (b) sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- (c) show any material from the website in public;
- (d) reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose;
- (e) edit or otherwise modify any material on the website (save where you are using website functionality designed to enable the editing or modification by users of such material); or
- (f) redistribute material from this website (except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution).
Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed within your organization.
(3) Acceptable use
You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent.
You must not use our website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
You must not use our website for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent.
(4) Registered users
Access to certain areas of our website is restricted to registered users.
You must be at least 13 years of age to become a registered user. By applying to become a registered user, you to warrant that you are at least 13 years of age. We may verify or seek to verify your age at any time.
In order to become a registered user, you must register with the website using our registration form, and click on the confirmation link that we will email to you.
You warrant that all the information you provide to us as part of the registration procedure is true, accurate, fair and complete.
You acknowledge that we may refuse to permit, or may insist that you change, any username that impersonates another person or breaches the provisions of Section 5 below.
Registered users will have access to such additional features on our website as we may from time to time determine in our sole discretion. Such additional features may include:
- (a) the facility to complete a detailed personal profile on the website (part of which will be published on the website generally, and part of which will be published only to your friends);
- (b) the facility to join fan groups, and to share information amongst group members;
- (c) the facility to send private messages via the website to particular groups or individuals registered on the website;
- (d) access to our website comments area;
- (e) the ability to publish images and videos on the website.
Registered users must keep their passwords confidential.
We may disable username and passwords, delete accounts, and delete any information associated with an account, in our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
(5) User generated content
You grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content on or via our website and any other existing or future media. You also grant to us the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party's legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or us or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
Your user content (and its publication on our website) must not:
- (a) be libelous or maliciously false;
- (b) be obscene or indecent;
- (c) infringe any copyright, moral right, database right, trade mark right, design right, right in passing off, or other intellectual property right;
- (d) infringe any right of confidence, right of privacy, or right under data protection legislation;
- (e) constitute negligent advice or contain any negligent statement;
- (f) constitute an incitement to commit a crime;
- (g) be in contempt of any court, or in breach of any court order;
- (h) be in breach of racial or religious hatred or discrimination legislation;
- (i) be blasphemous;
- (j) be in breach of official secrets legislation;
- (k) be in breach of any contractual obligation owed to any person;
- (l) depict violence in a explicit, graphic or gratuitous manner;
- (m) be pornographic or sexually explicit;
- (n) be untrue, false, inaccurate or misleading;
- (o) consist of or contain any instructions, advice or other information which may be acted upon and could, if acted upon, cause illness, injury or death, or any other loss or damage;
- (p) constitute spam;
- (q) be offensive, deceptive, threatening, abusive, harassing, or menacing, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory; or
- (r) cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any person.
Your user content must be appropriate (having regard to the nature of our website), civil, tasteful and accord with generally accepted standards of etiquette and behavior on the internet.
You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
We reserve the right to edit or remove any material submitted to our website, or stored on our servers, or hosted or published upon our website.
(6) Limited warranties
While we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up-to-date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
(7) Limitations of liability
- (a) to the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free-of-charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature;
- (b) we will not be liable for any consequential, indirect or special loss or damage;
- (c) we will not be liable for any loss of profit, income, revenue, anticipated savings, contracts, business, goodwill, reputation, data, or information;
- (d) we will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control;
- (e) our maximum liability in relation to any event or series of related events will be limited to $100.00.
You agreed to the publication of comments, reviews and/or feedback relating to you, by others, on our website. You acknowledge that such comments, reviews and/or feedback may be critical or defamatory; and you agree that you will not hold us liable in respect of any such comments, reviews and/or feedback, irrespective of whether we are aware or ought to have been aware of such comments, reviews and/or feedback.
(10) Third party websites
Our website includes hyperlinks to other websites owned and operated by third parties. These links are not recommendations. We have no control over the contents of third party websites, and we accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
FanFeedr and our logo are trade marks belonging to us. We give no permission for the use of these trade marks, and such use may constitute an infringement of our rights. The other registered and unregistered trade marks or service marks on our website are the property of their respective owners. Unless stated otherwise, we do not endorse and are not affiliated with any of the holders of any such rights and as such we cannot grant any license to exercise such rights.
(12) Other terms and conditions
From time to time we may run competitions, free prize draws and/or other promotions on our website. These will be subject to separate terms and conditions (that we will make available to you as appropriate).
(16) Exclusion of third party rights
(17) Entire agreement
18) Law and jurisdiction
(19) Our details
The full name of our company is SnapScores Inc.
We are registered in Delaware in the United States.
You can contact us by email to [email protected]